Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Lego Architecture 2020 Winter Wave sets revealed


As for the Architecture sets, there are only 2 sets that will be released for the 2020 Winter Wave. 

These are the 2 sets that have been revealed:

Lego Architecture Tokyo Skyline set 21051


Lego Architecture Dubai Skyline set 21052

They look really good, I think Lego captured these 2 cities quite well. For the Dubai set, I like how the Burj-Al hotel building is built but I am not sure why they chose the Jumeirah Emirates Towers to be in the set because I don't think they are really a recognisable landmark, I think they should have chosen another landmark. Maybe it's just me. 
As for the Tokyo set, it's packed full of landmarks and they look really nice as well. While I understand why they did it, the brick-built Mount Fuji just looks really weird. The street on the ground level lookd really good in my opinion. 
Not a bad wave of architecture sets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment