Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Zuru Mayka Toy Block Tape review

For the first review on this blog, I am reviewing this tape which is compatible with bricks made by a brand called Zuru.
You might be familiar with their blasters. 
I recently bought 2 of them from a Toysrus clearance sale, a red and a black one. I found it half off and it costed me RM8.50(around USD2) each. I am guessing they didn't sell very well in stores.
It is made out of rubber and it feels very nice to touch. The entire surface is covered by studs. When cutting the tape, you have to follow the lines on the surface.
The connection is quite weak for a figure but the figure won't fall off unless you wobble the tape or hit the figure.
As for plate and brick pieces, the connection is much more stronger and it won't fall off as easily. The larger the surface, the harder it is for it to fall.
This is the back of the tape which is the sticky part, you have to peel off the upper part to expose the sticky part before you stick on to anything. 
I have alreday sticked it on to my door for a few days now with my figures on there and it didn't fall off. 

Overall I am quite impressed with this tape. If you want to stick your figures on your wall, you should get this. But maybe you should do it like me and attach a plate at the back so make sure it doesn't fall off easily. And the original price of it isn't that bad at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment