Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to my blog.
This blog is created so that I can do previews and reviews without actually making a video about it on my channel due to the fact that a video takes a much longer time to make than a post on a blog. If you are new here and haven't seen my channel before, you are welcome to check it out here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyz4ur_WfTq9XSX2jg_rdQ . 



At the same time, stay tuned for new posts on this blog. I will do some minor reviews on this blog like reviews of minifigures made by companies like Xinh, Pogo, Koruit and reviews of small sets! Furthermore, I will post updates on this blog about my channel as well.
You can leave a comment down below regarding your thoughts on this blog and what should I change. Thank you for taking your time to read this post, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment